iSquad Repair is an Essential Business as defined by the City of San Diego. Our business does iPhone screen repair, iPad repair, Samsung Galaxy repair and computer and laptop repair. During the COVID-19 lockdown, all of our stores are open for iPhone repair.
As the impact of the COVID-19 spreads around the world and where we do business, we wanted to let you know about some of the things iSquad Repair is doing to keep our customers and employees safe during this crisis.
Some of the precautions we are taking include:
- Before every employee begins work we do a symptom check to make sure they are not sick and in good physical health
- We provide N95 masks and other face covers to all employees and they are required to wear them at all times
- We provide gloves for all employees to be worn while they are interacting with customers and while they are repairing electronic devices in our stores
- We have signage and floor markings to help maintain social distancing
- We provide sanitizer solutions to all employees to help maintain a virus-free work environment.
We will continue to maintain these standards of our store locations until the CDC determines that they are no longer necessary. We are committed to doing what’s right and doing our part in preventing the transmission and spread of COVID-19.