We Do Computer Repair Everything from Windows to Mac and Laptop to Desktop
If it’s a computer we will fix it. Our job is to take care of your technology and the devices you rely on for daily tasks. No task is too big for us. We have trained and certified technicians standing by to make sure your laptop or desktop is repaired efficiently and affordably.
Having issues with your computer? Getting frustrated that your computer won’t work properly? Or maybe your computer won’t start at all. When you need your computer fixed, you can rely on iSquad Repair in El Cajon to get it back up and running with no hassles and guaranteed work.
Free Diagnostic for Computer Repair in El Cajon
When you bring your computer in for maintenance and repair, we will give you a free diagnostic to determine what the nature of the problem is if it is not clear. We will then give you an estimate on the total repairs and proceed if you want to use our service to get if fixed. There are never any hidden charges. Once we get your approval to fix your computer, we’ll have it replaced as soon as possible. If parts need to be ordered, it can take a few days to get it back up and running. If it’s a repair that doesn’t require parts, we can have your computer fixed sometimes the same day.
Types of Computers We Repair
We fix most computers available on the market today. This includes all desktop and laptop computers. We specialize in Macbook Pro laptop repair, iMac repair, and all brands of Windows laptops and desktops. This includes brands like HP, Dell, ASUS, Samsung, Toshiba, Gateway and many more. We also repair Surface Pros.
Types of Computer Repairs We Perform
No matter what the issue with your computer, we have a solution. Some of the repairs we perform are as follows:
- RAM Upgrades – One of the easiest ways to increase the speed of your computer. It takes about 5 minutes to upgrade your memory and in some cases can double the speed of your computer.
- System Cleanup – Many times your computer is running unnecessary software referred to as “bloatware”. We can configure your computer to run on the minimal software required resulting in a faster computer.
- System Recovery – When your computer will not boot at all, or some error is preventing it from running correctly, we do a full system recovery which restores your computer to its original state. This can also bring back the fast and smooth operation it had when it was first purchased.
- Screen Replacement – We fix LCDs that have become cracked or damaged and screens that have failed.
- Data Recovery – Your data is valuable to you and when it becomes inaccessible due to hardware failure, we have the tools and expertise to recover your data. We will also recommend a good data back up plan to prevent data loss in the future.
- Virus and Malware Removal – A computer can be infected with viruses and malware without warning, sometimes rendering your computer useless. Some types of viruses can run undetected as well. If you have any suspicion of infection, we will completely remove all traces of the virus and get your system back to a healthy state.
- DC Power Jack Replacement – When your laptop will not charge, in most cases it is because of a faulty power jack. We will also check the status of your battery to determine the best route to fix your charging problems.
- Hard Drive Upgrades – Replacing your old hard drive with an SSD (Solid State Drive) will increase performance significantly. We will install the new SSD drive, reinstall the operating system and transfer all of your files onto the new drive.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee on All Computer Repair
When you bring your laptop or computer to us for repair at our El Cajon location, our primary goal is to make sure you are 100% satisfied with all of the work performed. We will go the extra mile to ensure your complete satisfaction with the repairs done before you pay for any services. At iSquad Repair we put the customer first. We also have a limited lifetime warranty on all parts and service meaning that if anything malfunctions due to a manufacturer error, we will replace it at no extra charge to you. Rest assured you will be completely satisfied with all computer repair work done, we guarantee it. Schedule an appointment with us today to expedite your computer or laptop repair.